Need some romantic violin for the perfect bridal entrance? Your favorite popular love song to accompany the ceremony? Ambient jazz standards for cocktail hour?
From solo violin to acoustic ukelele and vocals, pick your favorite meaningful songs and enjoy your special day as I’ve got you covered from the ceremony to the dj’s first spin. I’m happy to help plan the music with you, just give me a call.
Drop me a line and let’s discuss your special day! Scroll down for videos, a sample setlist, recordings, and reviews from happy couples.
- Guest seating:
- Partita No. 3 in E major by JS Bach
- “Embraceable You” by George and Ira Gershwin
- “Meditation” from Thais by J. Massenet
- “Make You Feel My Love” by Bob Dylan
- “At Last” by Etta James
- Bridal entrance:
- “Le Cygne (The Swan)” by C. Saint-Saens
- “I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You” by Elvis Pressely
- “First Day” by Bright Eyes
- “Bridal Chorus” by R. Wagner
- Canon in D by J. Pachelbel
- Bridal party exit:
- “When I’m 64” by The Beatles
- “Bridal March” by F. Mendelssohn
- “Open Arms” by Journey
- “I’ll Follow You Into The Dark” by Death Cab for Cutie
- “Ave Maria” by C. Gounod
Original wedding music
“Musings on a Date, AKA Food is Love”:
“By Any Means”:
“Sarah was a fast-learner. She learned a Bollywood song within 24 hours! She had great communication! She was a real asset.”
“She played at my wedding! She did a great job.”
“Sarah was great…an easy going player that fit in beautifully. We would definitely recommend her and have her again.”
Rates are dependent on travel (willing to travel within 150 miles of current location), duration of performance (three songs vs three hours of solid playing), duration of stay at venue (just ceremony or ceremony+cocktail hour), and whether or not insurance is required by the venue. Drop me a line so we can discuss your special day.
Portable Epiphone amplifier, additional speakers can be provided
Microphone and stand, available for client use